Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1AqsJfoOw

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

It runs in the family...

Just so you know, Brody isn't the only one in the family with high fashion standards.
What's kind of funny about this is that she took some time to dig around the laundry pile to find two matching socks and then worked pretty hard to get them on and get a giggle out of me. But when I ask her to take her jammies off and get dressed, she immediately says she can't do it and her arm is stuck and then proceeds to lay down on the floor and flop around like a dying fish.

**And since I'm sure you're all dying to know, the lizard was never found. Kimberly was out of town but got my frantic message and actually had her nice husband come over on his lunch break to look for it but he couldn't find it. Then when Brody got home, he spend forever in the bathroom doing the same thing. I think I made him run the shower water three different times to make sure it wouldn't fall out of the shower head and still I took the fastest shower ever (except for when Scarlett was a baby and since I was a first time mommy the thought of making her cry it out sent me into the sweats...oh, poor sweet Clark) Anyway...let's just hope it's really gone, because I'm telling you now, if Clark comes around the corner with a tail hanging out of his mouth, I may just run down the street screaming.

6 comments:

Jcbaron99 said...

You crack me up! You don't want to even know what I've seen out in the garage and under the grill here! You'll never visit California!
The flopping on the floor thing is Noah's favorite too. He claims his toes, arms, legs are broken as he roles around after me in the house whining for me to do it.

Jaime said...

My son's problem seems to be more what he is wearing than actually getting it on. Do we have a metro- sexual in the making??? Scarlett looks too cute no matter what she wears.

Marta said...

Love that picture of Scarlett! Darby's the same way with her clothes... when it's her idea she super capable... when it's my idea she's helpless! The joy of kids! :)

SheridanLeftwich said...

I think no matter what Scarlett puts on she will be just pReCiOus! My three year old insists on wearing the same two shirts over and over. I am tired of looking at them.

Oh...and I am glad the lizard in a gonner. If my husband had a lizard tail hanging out of his mouth I would make him rinse his mouth out with antibacterial gel.

Unknown said...

You are tooo funny for words my friend!- Scarlett you are awesome!

The Stringers said...

Sorry I wasn't there! Okay, we seriously want to have you guys over. Pick a day and tell us. We're free all this week. So far.