Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1AqsJfoOw

Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween decorations

This is a picture heavy post, but I don't think there's any other way to show decorations! :) It's our first year in this house, so I've had fun finding places for old decor along with making new things. I have found a TON of darling things on pinterest...my new addiction. 

new front door wreath


I've wanted a burlap banner forever. A few people have teased me that the "L's" look funny, but I really liked this font.

I made these containers a couple of years ago, and they've held up pretty well!


This little guy has been with me since my teaching days. He was a gift from one of my students.

I am loving my chalkboard!

These aren't my decorations, but I made them for the kids teachers. Again...pinterest! I also made the caramel apples and I can vouch for them...they were delish!



This is a new find from Junior League's Marketplace Ole. He has candy inside his head...but I think Brody would grab a hershey bar every night on his way to bed, so you can't actually tell there's anything in there.
And, my mom made the cute little pumpkin for me :)

Finally, my fun bats. They really didn't take long to make and add a lot to the entry.
Hope you're all having a fun and safe Halloween. More pictures to come soon of all the things we've been up to this weekend!!

3 comments:

kara said...

i LOVE love love the birds on your banister! i never would have thought to put them all together like that but it looks good (and spooky... like The Birds)!

Andrea said...

Love the bats!

Olaaa said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.