Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1AqsJfoOw

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Easter fun

We had a super busy but super fun Easter weekend. I'll let the pictures do most of the talking, but Friday we went out to Brody's parents house. They had my whole family and some other friends out there. The kids had a ball! 

I made these chocolate covered peeps 

 before the egg hunt





Clark was so worn out. He NEVER falls asleep in the car!

Saturday was spent recovering at home and getting ready for the Easter bunny

Sunday morning looking at goodies


before church



We had a delicious lunch at my parents house. I brought these cookies.

Maegan made these darling and delicious cupcakes!!


egg hunt at my parents house



pictures with the bunny at church

Whew!! Lots of fun, but I was worn out!!

No comments: