Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1AqsJfoOw

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Loves, lately

I've been in a bit of a blog funk for a while, so I thought I'd post a few of my favorite things these days:

1. Date nights! OK...this picture is obviously bad and blurry...but Brody and I went to the JW Marriott for dinner the other night and I wanted a picture of the hotel in the background. 


 The pic below is what happens with the flash on, but the picture of me is blurry because we turned the flash off. I don't know what the solution would be on our little point and shoot camera. If you have pointers for me, please pass them along :)




2. Warm weather! I love afternoons out in the backyard. 




3. Peeps :) I'm actually more of a Cadbury girl myself, but I think these look pretty on the table and the kids love them!



 4. Samoas...need I say more?!


5. pretty nails. This is hard to read, but my new favorite brand is Essie. This color is "marshmallow" and I love that it's clean and light.

So, there you have it...just a few of my favorites right now. Share yours with me...I'm always on the hunt for a new great thing :)

4 comments:

kara said...

i love that brand essie too! i just found it a few months ago at our new ulta. :)

Cooking Up Faith said...

Those jars of Peeps are SO cute!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.