Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1AqsJfoOw

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Christmas...seems like forever ago!

Here's our long overdue Christmas post. Clark was actually sick again the first week of our break. The poor guy never gets sick, so I don't know if he was just due, luck of the draw, time of the year, or being in school now...but whatever the reason he had what I'm pretty sure was tonsillitis. So...because of that he and I had to skip out on Christmas Eve at Brody's parents house. I was sad to miss out, but we have a brand new nephew named Breslin that we didn't want to get sick!

Scarlett and Emery with grandpa
with Grandma
Scarlett loves these pajamas! They are Tinkerbell and she feels very "stylish" in them. (our Fancy Nancy books are teaching her some great vocabulary!)
Brody got some good pictures of the night, but it wasn't the same as being there.

Christmas morning, Clark's fever finally broke and his voice was starting to come back. All he'd asked for was Thomas. He has a ton of Thomas trains, but Santa managed to find something he didn't already have.
just being silly. I tried getting a picture of Scarlett and Clark in these glasses, but he wasn't feeling it..all I got were grouch faces.
He was SO happy to finally have his own Buzz. I told him if he'd go potty I would buy him one, but it's been such a struggle that we were afraid Buzz would be LONG gone by the time he's potty trained. Thankfully, Santa stepped in and got one for him.
It was the year of the Littlest Pet Shop for Scarlett. She is obsessed with teeny tiny little toys. She got lots of these this year, and is in heaven!
After we finished gifts at our house, we headed to my parents house. My parents have two couches in their living room...one was filled with gifts for my kids and the other one was filled with gifts for Jaime's kids. It was crazy but so much fun!
The Little Mermaid
Scarlett had asked for a unicorn. And wouldn't you know, my mom found her one!
Look at these girls...I LOVE THEM! Every year, Mom buys matching PJ's for all the kids and they wear them over that morning. I love that tradition :)
Jaime and I were both spoiled this year. We each got new purses. love!!

1 comment:

Cooking Up Faith said...

Looks like you had a wonderful Christmas!! I hope Clark stays well for a while - maybe it's all out of his system now! :)