Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1AqsJfoOw

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Two things I never got around to posting about


Catchy title, huh? Sorry...I couldn't think of anything else to put. A couple of weeks ago Scarlett had "Princess Camp" at her dance studio. It was princess overload and she LOVED it! She got to wear a costume and dance around to princess music while wearing a tiara. What little girl wouldn't love that?!



Then on July 3rd, Brody and I went to a surprise birthday party for his boss, Dennis. It was at their house and we had delicious brisket fajitas and I got to chat with the other pros and wives. Afterward we went to dinner...yes, we had technically just eaten but I only ate a few bites at the party and Brody can always go for more food. We had dinner at Cappy's and I was too buys devouring my yummy food to take pictures. Oh well!

Dennis, Brody and I
the pros and office staff
DJ, Andi, Dennis, Trey, Brody and Raymond

This week Scarlett has been at Reading Camp at church. If I get up there tomorrow before it's all over I will take some pictures and post. She is having a blast and it is decorated SO cute!

3 comments:

Jaime said...

Such a fun summer so far! I love this time of year even though it is SO hot.

Jaime said...

BTW- Scarlett looks like a natural dancer. She looks like she could lead the pack with those moves. I can so picture her a tall slender ballet dancer.

The Chic Country Cowgirl said...

I found your blog while reading Pioneer Woman comments, and I'm so glad that I did! The pictures of Scarlett are darling--they remind me of my own days as a ballerina :)

Your family seems precious, looking forward to reading more!

Darcy
The Chic College Cowgirl
http://chiccollegecowgirl.blogspot.com/