Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1AqsJfoOw

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Star Student

This week at school it was Scarlett's turn to be Star Student. I really want to remember every stage and since this is my journal I thought I'd write what she put down on her paper to share with her class.
Name: Scarlett Ann
Birthday: August 3
Where were you born: San Antonio
Person you admire: Mommy ( I have to clarify here that I'm not completely sure she knows what "admire" means)
Favorite food: cheetos
Favorite animal: cat
One wish: to have a cat (keep dreamin' sister)
What I'm good at: putting laundry in the basket; drawing
Favorite thing about school: the playground

1 comment:

Jill said...

So cute! Our youngest daughter loves cats too...and same thing- she can keep dreaming! we'll stick with our horses and dog!
Have a great week!
Many Blessings!
Jill