Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1AqsJfoOw

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Give Thanks

Tuesday I got to attend Scarlett's feast at school. I told her Monday night that I would be going and taking macaroni and cheese. She said, "Uh...do you know anything about Thanksgiving? They have turkey and pumpkin pie?!" I don't think she was too impressed with my offering.

The kids looked so cute in their hand made shirts. They each got to choose a Native American name, so I ate lunch with Princess Butterfly. ha!
This is one of her very best friends from her class. She talks about this sweet girl ALL the time!
At the end of the lunch Scarlett looked at me and asked, "When's the feast?" I had to tell her that the strawberries, two cheese cubes and roll WAS her feast. Oh, and a brownie. Because we all know that Betty Crocker was aboard the Mayflower.
It was fun to see her with her class and I wish I'd taken more pictures of them playing the drums under the tee pee, but I was busy doing "clean up". (otherwise known as eating the leftover brownies)

2 comments:

Jcbaron99 said...

So sweet! How fun. Love when the schools do these special celebrations!

Shawn Seay said...

Just ran across your blog through Kelly's blog. I live in Arkansas. Moved here from San Antonio. You have an adorable family. Happy New Year!
Blessings,
Shawn