Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1AqsJfoOw

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Birthday Booty

DON'T PANIC! You are not about to see the damage birthday cake did to my rear. I just watched Pirates of the Caribbean (again) and apparently feel a bit like a pirate myself...ahoy matey.
Anyway, I had a nice little birthday and thought I'd show off my goodies:

Mom got me this cute purple jacket and darling yellow scarf. I'm feeling very bright and cheery as Spring approaches! Also...if you can see it, I bought myself the fun yellow ring I'm wearing. (Brody and I don't really do b-day gifts, but he did watch the kids Saturday so I could shop for myself.)
Mom also got me this yellow purse. I love it! Jordan and Maegan gave me the Starbucks card. Nothing says Happy Birthday like a nice caramel macchiato. Jaime gave me a gift card to Home Goods which I am so excited about. She also made me these DARLING note cards. You have definitely got to check out her etsy store. Go. Now! And shop...she's very talented :)

3 comments:

myra said...

Glad you had a good birthday. I love the scarf and purse. I so wish I could wear yellow. It looks really nice on you, Jill.

Jaime said...

I am glad you had a good b-day and got some good stuff. I had fun doing some shopping with you on Sat. morn. :-)

♥ ya!

Don and Lisa Osborn said...

I hope you had a great day! It looks like you did. You looked very bright and cheery yesterday with your green, yellow bag, and ring. Fun stuff!

Love~
Lisa