Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1AqsJfoOw

Monday, January 26, 2009

It's not the same without pictures

I really don't like to blog without pictures because I think it's boring, but I want this to kind of be a journal for our lives, so I'm blogging anyway. Here's what we've been up to:

1. Thursday night we had a girls night over at my house. It's always fun to catch up and chat without the kids distracting us. Missed you Lisa!
2. Friday I had a playgroup over and everyone had a great time. Then Jaime took Scarlett to spend the night. It was her first sleepover that wasn't at Mimi and Papa's. I have to say I missed her...the house was so quiet with only one child...but I think Clark loved the one on one attention from both me and Brody. Plus, Scarlett had a BLAST! Thanks again, sis~
3. I have become totally immersed in Kelly's blog. On Sunday, Richard (who is teaching our Bible Class right now) was talking about the "networking" phenomenon going on with stay at home mom's and how on average, the typical stay at home mom spends 5.5 hours A DAY on the computer. I don't normally spend that much time on here, but reading through Kelly's blog this weekend, I must say that number is probably about right. If you get a chance, check out her blog and say a prayer for them. 

Well, that's about it for the weekend. I'm going to try and start taking more pictures of every day things that go on...a journal is much more fun with photos, and I feel like I took millions of pictures with Scarlett, so I need to get better at that with Clark...(even if all he's doing is dumping toys out of the toy box or spinning around in circles until he falls down)

2 comments:

Jaime said...

Wow. That is crazy about the amount of time spent on the computer. It definitely is not consecutive. YOu know kids eating ashes keeps me from that, oh and snacks needed every 5 minutes. :-)

realitymomma said...

sometimes it takes 5.5 hours just to go through and check everyone's blogs..... i could see where stay-at-home moms spend more than that! maybe it is a good thing i am working again.