Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1AqsJfoOw

Thursday, November 13, 2008

I Got Nuthin'

Seriously, I have nothing to say. Nada...not.one.thing. I was thinking the other day after Ladies Bible Class that I could not remember half of what Mark said about half an hour after leaving class. I think that I need to start doing crosswords again. Or Sudoku, or something because my brain has turned to mush.
Anywho...all of this to say that I have nothing of value to post, and yet here I am. I was tired of seeing the same post staring back at me and decided even if I had no thoughts, I needed to post something.

Here's sweet Briggs rockin' out in my shades
my big boy
I think he's driving himself to a folklife festival. We had Music & Me today. 
The boy seriously loves the folk music.
the big kids
Jaime and I snuck peeks of them on the playground today. It was so fun watching them play with their pals. (I wrote peeps instead of pals...but then thought maybe that saying was out...I have no idea. Help me people. If I don't have normal intelligence anymore, I at least need to be hip. And by just saying "hip" I think I have confirmed that I am old and dorky)
So there you have it. The best I've got. And it ain't much~

9 comments:

Chera said...

Love the pics!! And I hear what you're saying...some days I can't remember a thing!! ;o)

Maegan said...

I love the last pic of Beck and Scarlett!!

Jaime said...

Even if you have nothing to say...those kids sure are cute. :-)

Tamra said...

Yep...at least your nuthin' is cute! :)

SheridanLeftwich said...

You crack me up! That's about all I have had to say lately, too. It must be this time of year. Well, I enjoyed the laugh and the pictures of your cute kids.

Julie said...

Ditto on the forgetfulness....what was I going to say...oh, yea...love the post. Cute pics, too. Thanks for sharing your nothingness.

Sharon said...

Jill - you crack me up! Even when you have nuthin' to say, you are still too funny. Thanks for sharing the pics...I really need to do that too! Hope you're having a good week.

realitymomma said...

At least you post enough that you run out of things to say. I post once a month and then boom, there's a whole page of blog info!

Happy Mama said...

You are too cute! I love your blog- you always have creative, fun things on there and I have dwindled down to a list a half page long of things I am behind on! Your kids are so adorable- they are looking all grown up! Keep on saying nothing...it works for you!