Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1AqsJfoOw

Sunday, June 24, 2007

Scarlett's Prayer

Usually at bedtime either Brody or I read a Bible story to Scarlett and say prayers with her. When I do it, I say a prayer, and then ask her what she wants to pray for. Usually she says three simple things like: Mimi, Daddy, Bugs Bunny...or something like that. Tonight was a little different. Here was her prayer:
"Help Briggs be a happy baby. Scarlett and Beck a not wanna fight. Thank you for Bible. Amen."
Sometimes the simple ones are the best!

6 comments:

Don and Lisa Osborn said...

How sweet! I love hearing little ones pray and it is a total reminder that God just wants us to talk to Him no matter how simple the prayer.

Amanda said...

Hi Jill! It's been a very long time since I have seen you. I was several years younger than you growing up at MAC so I don't know if you remember me. I found your blog of course through Jaime's. Your family is precious and I look forward to keeping up with you.
God bless!

realitymomma said...

her prayer is sweet. it is enjoyable to see the change their prayers take over the years. until they turn 4 and the prayers can last a long time........... we are going to be in sa this weekend. we are actually coming to your church. (july 1) hope to get to see you. if not, i am sure we will be back!

Anonymous said...

Let's say it together: Awwwwwww!!!!

Priceless.

realitymomma said...

hey, it was so good to see. I am so sorry I rushed out on you. I was trying to introduce laurie to my sister. I am sure we will be there to visit again sometime before summer is out. I wanted to chat with you and get your address and phone numbers. email me at first and last name at yahoo.
hope you have that baby soon in the less than 5 weeks.......

Jaime said...

We appreciate all the prayers we can get! Thanks, Scarlett.