Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1AqsJfoOw

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

School choice

I feel like the month of January puts me in a funk. Christmas is over and I'm sad...I have to un-decorate my house so it looks empty, and the weather is usually gross. However, the end of the month has been really pretty and last Friday was a great day to be outside!

Scarlett goes to a little Christian school and Friday afternoon they had a balloon release celebrating school choice. 
counting down

and they're off...


Excitement!

And then there's Clark. He was so sad that he didn't get a balloon :(

friends

Even Jemma enjoyed herself :)

You can't really tell by his expression, but the popsicle made up for no balloon.
It was a fun afternoon, and I'm happy that Scarlett goes to this little school...even if it does cost a fortune! ha~

No comments: