Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1AqsJfoOw

Monday, December 12, 2011

Festivities!

We're in full Christmas swing around here! Both kids have had their Christmas programs, Brody and I have been to a couple of parties, and there are still a few more to attend!

Scarlett was an angel at her program...literally :) They did a great job!



 Clark was part of the choir at his program. I never know with that boy how he'll do...but thankfully he had a great time up there and was even keeping time of the music with his hand just like the music teacher. haha!



 We are so lucky to have our family in town! Even sweet Jaime and Jemma came to watch Clark, but unfortunately I didn't get a picture of them.



 Scarlett's class had a field trip to the Majestic to see part of the Nutcracker. It was a shorter version since there were just schools attending, but it was still lots of fun. I'm not sure how much the boys liked it, but the girls were all in heaven seeing the pretty ballerinas!



We also hosted part of our bible class party (it was a progressive dinner and we were the appetizer house), and I had my annual Christmas party for the girls I used to teach with. We figured out we've been doing the party for 13 years!! I don't know what got into me, but I forgot to pull out my camera for either of those parties. Brody and I still have several more functions to attend, so hopefully I'll remember to take some pictures then!

No comments: