Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1AqsJfoOw

Thursday, June 10, 2010

It's Summertime, This is Random


Have you ever seen two cuter girls in yellow?! Precious~

Here are the boys last year at Briggs's birthday:
...and here they are this year. Wow!

I love our church. I've grown up there, so obviously I think it's a great place. But I really love the Children's Ministry. They offer lots of fun activities for the kids all throughout the year and really work to get everyone involved. Scarlett has been SO excited about promotion Sunday. She couldn't wait to be in Kindergarten and get to go up to the second floor with all her friends. They have shirts in the summer that they are supposed to wear every week and she was just a tad bit excited about it, as you can probably tell. :)

1 comment:

Jaime said...

I have never seen two cuter girls...our boys are getting so big! Scarlett looks so cute in that purple shirt. I feel a little bit in shock that our S & B are already upstairs!