Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1AqsJfoOw

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Mother's Day Tea


Scarlett had a cute Mother's Day Tea at her school last week. I thought I might get really emotional, and I did get a bit teary, but they were just so cute up there singing that all I really felt was happiness and thankfulness that I get to be a mommy. I think I have wanted to be a mom my whole life and while it's a very tough job, I love it!

(Scarlett is in the hot pink dress in the middle and Beck is in the top left corner)
Scarlett said it was "the best Mother's Day ever!". I'm pretty sure it was because of the donut holes and muffins she got to eat after her little performance. Ha!

such big kids now!

Scarlett with some of her good friends from school:





a little bit of the "show":
It was a fun morning, and I couldn't have done it without Mom and Dad!

No comments: