Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1AqsJfoOw

Friday, May 22, 2009

girls night

I think it will be good for my kids to look back one day and see that I did actually have friends and do things without them. :) Once a month Jenn, Lisa, Jaime and I get together for some dessert and game night. Usually we end up just eating and talking. Last night, though, we ate, talked, played a game, and then talked some more. I didn't get home until 1:15. That's in the AM people!! I love these girls and have so much fun when we can get together. It's hard to catch up at church or when we have all our kids with us. 
Jenn just moved into this great house, so Jaime made her a housewarming apron. Lisa has a newly remodeled kitchen, so she also got one. She was kind enough to make me one too, just because I'm her favorite sister. Love you Jaime, and thanks for the darling apron!
It was fun girls. I'm looking forward to next month!! 

3 comments:

SheridanLeftwich said...

How fun! I need a girl's night out! However, I'm wishing sweet Jamie would be attending so I could possibly get one of her cute creations. :)

Jcbaron99 said...

Cute aprons! I'm envious of you having a group like that! Maybe if we would stay put for longer than a few years I actually could!! So much fun!

Don and Lisa Osborn said...

Jill~Even though I look like a heifer, I am glad you took pictures. I'm mad I haven't in the past. It was a fun night and I was hurting the next morning because usually I'm on my third hour of sleep by then...

xoxo~
L