Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1AqsJfoOw

Friday, July 27, 2012

Way back in April...

During Fiesta week, Scarlett's school had a parade. It was during Brody's first surgery and I wasn't much help, but my sweet mom made Scarlett's float for her and I was able to go up to her school that morning and get some pictures. 



 Clark found some streamers on the ground in the gym and had a great time pretending he was in the parade too. ha!

I know all of this is old news by now, but I don't want to forget what her float looked like. Those days are all a blur to me, but she had a great time and I want to remember the good things that happened at the end of the school year, and not just the hospital junk.

No comments: